LIVE LIKE A LOCAL, ENJOY A TOTALLY LOCALLY EXPERIENCE
Spend a relaxing day getting under the skin of the authentic place, slow down and discover the things that make a place special. A typical day might include some or all the following depending on your preferences:
• Take time exploring the local market (on appropriate days).
• Meet and talk to traders and producers about their goods,
• Browse the range of interesting quality local shops, galleries and antique centres.
• Enjoy a leisurely coffee and homemade cake while people watching.
• Go off the beaten track, visit unusual and quirky events.
• If it’s a sunny day share a local food picnic in the park.
• If it’s wet or chilly retire to a cosy café or bar, enjoy some local produce. Maybe savour a glass or two of something nice.
Slow days are an excellent way to get the feel of a place. Maybe you’re dreaming of escaping to live in a vibrant market town? Use my local knowledge to get an inside view of life in the area. We can wander round to see if there are houses for sale that have that all-important location and kerb appeal.
Currently slow days are available in Buxton and Leek, on the first and third Friday in the month. More places will become available so check back for updates.
What’s included in our Slow Days?
• Morning coffee, light lunch, at an independent bar or cafe eating locally sourced food or a picnic in the park if it’s a sunny day.
• Your local guide’s detailed knowledge of each market town, history, shops and markets, and much more.
• Flexibility to shape the day to suit your interests.
• Day experiences run from 11am – 4pm,
The cost of the tour is £50.00 p.p.
Great for Individuals, couples, groups, & parties, a good girly day out.
Includes lunch at a local independent bar or café or a picnic if appropriate
Take the next step
Join the Market Town Meanders Tribe be the first to receive news, information, tour details and exclusive special offers.
Copyright © Market Town Meanders 2019